Saturday, August 18, 2007

Sacramento Gourmet Baby Shower

My parents threw an amazing baby shower for us this weekend. I don't know how she does it, but somehow my mom has tables, chairs, place settings, and food for 50 people ready to pull out at a moment's notice whenever the need arises. Natalie thoroughly enjoyed her time with all the ladies and I had a great time at BJ's Brewhouse with the guys. We are very blessed to have such generous friends and family -- now I think we'll be able to have this baby and still be able to eat. Here's the shower setup in the backyard.
Doesn't she look happy and content?:
By the end of making a collage like the one below, you start to feel a little spoiled. You also start to wonder when was the last time you made a collage. Then you wonder how many ecstatic expressions one girl can make...
Click on the collage for a larger view.

No comments: