Thursday, January 03, 2008

twenties@CPC Church Group

This is what our 20s group looks like:
Luke is the crying baby in the center. Each week in this group we split up into smaller groups to discuss the Bible passage we're studying that week. The makeup of my group this year was of note: 1 Palestinian, 1 Iraq war combat veteran, 1 Homeland Security agent, 1 Chinese guy, 1 Egyptian, and me, the white Californian.

I know what you're thinking: "Dave, why are you in a 20s group when you're almost 31?" I can answer that. This group's official age range is 21 to 31, and if you're married to someone younger you get to average your ages so I'm good for a year or two. However, it looks like we're going to stop going to this group and host a small group bible study in our home. That'll be a lot easier since Luke's bedtime is the same time that we meet.

No comments: